A – Accidents
01. Have you ever been in a car accident?
02. Do you have a lot of scars?
I don't think so...
03. Have you ever been in a fist fight with someone?
04. Have you ever seriously hurt anyone by mistake?
05. Have you ever had stitches? Where?
No... hopefully never will.
B – Beauty
06. Do you consider yourself beautiful?
Meh... kind of.
07. Are you self conscious of how you look?
Sometimes, but most of the time I'm pretty self-confident.
08. Do you put on a lot of makeup?
I don't wear make-up. Don't care for it, and can't with my sensitive skin. Oops xD
09. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery?
HELL NO. I will NEVER get surgery if I can help it!
10. What do you think makes a person beautiful?
You have to have a beautiful personality! <3
C – Consequences
11. What was the longest amount of time you've been grounded for?
I don't believe I've ever been grounded.
12. What would you do if you got pregnant, keep it or have an abortion?
I wouldn't get pregnant before I'm married. But I'd keep it for sure.
13. Do you ever think about how your actions affect other people?
Always. I get stressed sooooo easily!
14. What do you think is the worst punishment someone could give you?
Not talking to me. Or ignoring, same thing I guess. That would hurt me so much.15. What is one thing you wish you didn't do, just because it wasn't worth it in the end?
Too many small things to name. Not any big things, however D – Dealing16. When you are mad at someone, how do you show them?
I snap witty comebacks at them. You'll be able to tell by my tone. Sometimes, if I'm angry enough, I'll storm off.17. Name a time when you had to be strong.
...I honestly can't remember...18. Have you ever dealt with a divorce or parents fighting?
No, thankfully.19. When people at school don't accept you, or have problems with you, how do you react?
This usually (and thankfully) doesn't happen. In most of my classes people are jealous of me for my intelligence or are my friends.20. Have you ever lost someone to death? Explain how you got through it.
Only my grandfather, thankfully. We weren't that close, however. I mostly had to help my dad get through it.
E – Experience
21. Have you ever had a job? Any volunteer job?
Not a real job (as I'm not yet 15). But I've volunteered at the Humane Society and I sell commissions for my art online.
22. Do you think that you are sexually experienced, or not at all?
Nope. I'm 13-going-on-14 people. Come on.
23. Have you gone through a lot emotionally, or has life been easy thus far?
Life, thankfully, has been easy. I just get easily stressed over little things.
24. Do you think you are ready to be on your own (have your own home, job, etc.)?
No way. Not in the slightest xD
25. How old do you act?
Most people online who don't know me personally assume I'm around 16-18 when I'm really 13.
F – Family
26. Is there anyone in your family you don't talk to? Why?
Not really, I don't think.
27. If you had to choose, family or friends?
In the long run? Family, because I consider a lot of my friends as my family.
28. Can you tell your parents or one of your parents anything?
I can talk about anything with my mom... mostly.
29. Do you have any siblings? If so, do you ever get jealous of them?
I have a little brother. We get along most of the time.
30. How often do you spend 'quality time' with family members?
Probably about 1/3 of my free time.
G – Growing
31. How tall are you? How tall do you wish you were?
I'm 5'9.25" and probably one of the tallest people in the school.
32. Do you think that you have grown more in the past year than any year before that?
33. As a person, do you think you are mature for your age or still act childish?
I've been told I sound way too mature for my age. But around my friends I get pretty crazy.
34. Are you scared to think that one day you will turn 30, then 40, then 50?
35. Do you believe you still have a lot to learn?
H – Hope
36. Love – real or not?
Of course it's real!
37. Are you a pessimist of an optimist?
38. Do you believe in fate, that everything happens for a reason, or do you think that our actions lead the way?
I believe that fate exists, but I do believe that we have the power to change that fate if we try hard enough ;D
39. Do you think that after we die our spirit is still alive?
40. What gives you hope when you just feel like dying?
I've never felt that way... I'm scared to crap of death.
I – Issues
41. Do you suffer from depression or constant sadness/loneliness?
42. Do you have any type of disease or disability?
I have osteoporosis (a condition that weakens the bones) but I should have normal bone density by 18.
43. Are you currently in a hard relationship or have bad luck with the opposite sex?
Nope (I have an equal amount of girl and boy friends, actually)
44. Do you think that you are alone in this world?
Never! I have so many good people around me.
45. How often do you think about death, suicide or running away?
J – Jokes
46. Say a word or phrase that would not be funny to anyone but you & one of your friends (an inside joke).
"I've always wanted to write trashy books for ladies." -LSP or "Bananas are deliciously cucumber!" -ThatOneTomahawk
47. Are you usually the one who makes people laugh, or the other way around?
It works both ways for me.
48. Do you cry when you laugh hard?
Yeah... my eyes water a lot xD
49. Write down a hilarious moment you had with someone that makes you laugh to this day!
Too many to count!
50. Do you ever get in trouble for laughing or talking a lot during class?
K – Knowledge
51. The purpose of school: to learn, to cause trouble or to hang out with friends?
A and C. LOL
52. Do people refer to you as smart, dumb, or average?
Smart. So smart that when we do competitive things no one wants to go against me.
53. What was the highest grade you have received (full course mark).
I've received 120% on a test for doing the extra credit.
54. What was your last average? This year would you like to maintain it or aim higher?
I have no clue; I'm still in middle school!
55. What do you find the most interesting subject to be (to study or to talk about)?
Science is my favorite, but Math is probably my best.
L – Love
56. Are you currently in love? If not, have you been before?
No. I only love my family and my close friends like sisters.
57. Do people around you show you a lot of love (tell you they love you, hug you, kiss you, etc.)?
Yep! Hugs all around!
58. Is love worth it?
Love with always be worth it.
59. Do you hate it when girls in their young teenage years say they 'love' someone that they've been dating for a few months?
I hate that the seventh graders below us already have "boyfriends or girlfriends". WAY too young.
60. Does it take a lot for you to say you love someone, or is it just a word?
For me it's a little bit of both. I love a lot of things and a lot of people, but if I really "love" someone, I have more than one word to tell them that.
M – Money
61. Do you believe that money makes the world go round?
Unfortunately. It shouldn't be that way, but it is.
62. Is your family on the poor side, average, or above average when it comes to money?
We're upper-middle class, probably. We're very fortunate.
63. Are you saving up for college/university, or planning to?
Yes! Texas A&M for veterinary school!
64. Would you rather win millions of dollars & be set for life, or find the perfect person to marry & start a family with?
Don't make me decide that, please xD
65. On a scale of 1-10, how important is money to you?
Maybe a 7? It's pretty important, but it's not the most important.
N – Naughty
66. Are you a virgin?
...let's just skip this question because it's awkward.
67. What do you think about doing sexual things with someone you're not going out with?
Do not do it. That's betraying that person's trust.
68. Do you know anybody you consider a "slut"? What makes you say that?
Not really. Our age isn't really to that point yet xD
69. If you could, would you erase some things you did in the past or make it so you did more?
I don't have any regrets!
70. Do you consider yourself more nice or more naughty? You can't say both!
I'm a nice girl!
O – Openness
71. How long does it take for you to open up to someone?
Usually about 3 months.
72. What does it take for you to fully trust someone?
They have to trust me, and be willing to listen to my problems and not shame me for them.
73. Are you generally untrusting towards people because of past experiences, or any other reason?
No...I'm just kind of shy.
74. When are you comfortable with someone sexually?
I have no idea, and I don't hope to know anytime soon.
75. When it comes to parents and close friends, what's the limit of what you can tell them?
There's really nothing that I hold only to myself.
P – Positive
76. Have you ever had an experience with someone that didn't necessarily end positively? If so, would you rather erase the memory of that person because of the sad times or keep the memory of that person because of the good times?
I don't really believe this applies to me.
77. Do you agree with the saying: better to have loved and lost than not have loved at all?
Depends on the situation.
78. Are you more optimistic or pessimistic? What do you try to be?
I hope to be optimistic, but I tend to be pessimistic a lot xD
79. Do you agree that something good can come out of everything?
Yes, I agree!
80. Have you ever had a time where something really bad happened, but something really good happened because of it? If so, please explain what it was.
I don't think so.
Q – Questions
81. When faced with a problem, do you ask for help or try to figure it out yourself?
I try to do it myself first, then ask for help if I need to.
82. Do you often question the world and how we came about? What are some things you would like to know about creation?
Of course, science is always showing new information about the "creation" of the universe. I love learning new things about evolution, etc.
84. When someone does something wrong to you, do you confront them and ask them why they did it or just let it go?
I do them both. I confront them, and then I let it go eventually.
85. What is one unsolved mystery about the world that you want answers to?
Everything can be explained with science, but maybe I should ask why we were the only mammal to evolve into such "intelligent beings" or maybe how many other life forms there are out there.
R – Respect
86. How do you show respect?
With words and actions, I guess.
87. What can someone do for you to lose all respect for them?
Cheat with someone, kill someone, become a criminal, do something stupid KNOWING that it's stupid, etc.
88. Do you respect your teachers, parents, and other authority figures?
I try. If they're a terrible person then it's hard, but I try.
89. When you are disrespectful to your parents, what is the punishment?
Most of the time I'm not, but it happens accidentally sometimes. I cry a lot, listen to sad songs, and then go apologize and beg them not to be mad anymore. Usually I just get some form of technology removed for a few days.
90. If someone is mean to you, are you mean back or do you kill them with kindness?
I'll often be sarcastic in return.
S – School
91. If you are still in school, what grade will you be going into?
Right now, I'm in 8th grade.
92. When will you graduate high school/college?
2018 for high school.
93. After high school, what did you do/are you going to do?
I'm going to go to Texas A&M to be a vet!
94. Do you like or hate school? What do you like/hate about
I love school, but it stresses me out a lot of the time.
95. Have you ever been suspended, expelled, or dropped out of school?
T – Temptation
96. Have you ever done something wrong, knowing it was wrong, because something inside of you said it was okay?
I'm strongly guided by my morals, but I'm sure there have been instances in the past that something happened.
97. Has anyone ever pressured you to smoke or drink? Did you do it?
98. Did you ever cheat on someone? Why did you do it?
99. Did you ever want to do something sexual with someone you didn't really know or love? What did you end up doing?
100. Do you give in to temptation easily, or are you more independent and strong willed?
Depends on the situation.
U – Unique
102. Do you do a lot of things because your friends are doing it?
Nope. I am very opinionative and I will openly hate or love things my friends like.
103. Do you follow trends, wear whatever you want, or wear really unique pieces?
I wear things that make me comfortable!
104. Do you give in easily to peer pressure? Do you do things such as smoke, drink, or have casual sex?
Nope! I'm very strong-willed.
105. What makes you different from people your age?
I'm definitely above average intelligence-wise. I'm probably more mature, too. Also, I'm the only girl in the school who's never worn jeans to school.
V – Value
106. What's the most expensive thing in your room?
Probably my laptop (which I'm using now!)
107. What's more valuable: your life or the lives of your loved ones? Would you sacrifice your life for other people?
I'm somewhere in between. I haven't really decided, but I'm sure in the heat of the situation, I'd try to think of other people first.
108. What is something you value not because it cost a lot, but because it means a lot to you?
Anything someone makes for me as a gift. Not bought, but spent time to make.
109. If there was a fire in your house/apartment, what is the first thing you would grab?
My laptop and phone (which both sit on my desk). And I would grab any cats that were in my room at the time (there's always at least one).
110. Do you think past memories and experiences are more valuable than what could possibly happen in the future?
I think they're all valuable. Your past makes you who you are, after all.
W – Wishes
111. If you had three wishes, what would they be?
More wishes, because I can't decide.
112. Would you rather wish yourself to be happy, or your loved ones?
I'm happy when they're happy. Especially when it comes to my best friend Morgan; I can't help but be happy around her.
113. Do you believe that wishes come true if you really believe in them?
114. Have you ever had a wish come true? If so, what was it?
115. Do you find wishing for things a waste of time because everything that's meant to happen, will happen?
I wish for things, but if I really want something I work to get it. I don't wait around hopelessly for it to fall into my lap.
Y – You
121. Are you more independent or social?
122. What is something that makes you very mad when you see it?
When people purposely do things that they know will hurt others.
123. Do you think that you have potential to do great things?
I do. I feel deeply that I do.
124. Do you think people are born a certain way, or develop their personalities based on what they go through in life?
125. Do you think people are generally good?
Yes, I do. I think that people make mistakes and are formed by their experiences in life, good or bad.
Z – Zest
126. Are you currently happy with your life? Why or why not?
I'm amazingly happy!
127. Do you go on FacebookCraze.com to get facebook survey's and quizzes like this one?
What? Is that where these come from? (I'm so going there)
128. When change occurs, do you get scared or are you excited for it?
A little of both! I tend to like routine, however.
129. Do you like to try new things, meet new people?
Depends on the situation. Not usually though.
130. What is the most motivational thing in the world?
Go smile at yourself in the mirror, and you'll see.
DAMN that was long. xD